Mr Paroulakis is the CEO of the Paspalis Group of Companies.
In this role he has overarching responsibility of group commercial property development and management, facility services, the Darwin Innovation Hub and Paspalis Innovation Investment Fund.
Career milestones include establishing the Northern Territory’s first venture capital fund in 2018 and Darwin Innovation Hub (DIH) which became the first national recipient of the Federal Incubator Support Program in 2017.
The DIH is a partnership between Paspalis, the Northern Territory Government and Charles Darwin University focusing on 2-way innovation and investment opportunities between the Asia Pacific and Northern Territory.
Mr Paroulakis is a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Ltd and has held senior executive positions with the Northern Territory Government, Foundation Capital Innovation Investment Fund and Merrill Lynch International Bank Ltd (Singapore).
Mr Paroulakis is a patron of the arts and an advocate of the China One Belt One Road initiative.
Chairman and CEO, Paspalis
- DAAFF (Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation) Champ
- Convenor, Australian Venture Capital Association Ltd
- Division Councillor, Property Council of Australia
- CEO Paspalis – 2008 – current
- Representative roles with Honeywell and the GPT Group 2009-2013
- Senior Executive – Foundation Capital Innovation Investment Fund 2006 – 2008
- Executive Director – Corporate Finance – Department Asian Relations & Trade NTG 2004-2006
- Senior Executive, Investments, Merrill Lynch, Sydney 2001 – 2003
- Senior Executive, Private Banking, Merrill Lynch, Singapore 1997 – 2001
- Cross Cultural Consultant, Interac Corporation, Tokyo 1993-1996
Education & training:
- Dealer’s License – MAS, Singapore
- Securities License – NYSE, New York
- Bachelor of Commerce, Murdoch University, Perth
- Scotch College, Melbourne